Accessibility Statement for TruWellbeing Website
TruWellbeing is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
TruWellbeing takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of TruWellbeing Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. TruWellbeing Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of TruWellbeing Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on TruWellbeing Website:
- Phone: 07764 363716
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 23 Lockyer St, Plymouth PL1 2QW
- Postal address: 23 Lockyer St, Plymouth PL1 2QW
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
TruWellbeing Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- All currently updated mainstream web browsers should be able to fully access the site, and all assistive technology running on all operating systems should work fully.
TruWellbeing Website is not compatible with:
- Browsers more than 3 major versions old, and mobile operating systems more than 3 major versions old.
Accessibility of TruWellbeing Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of TruWellbeing Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for TruWellbeing Website:
- Website images: Website images may not have text alternatives. because This is because the site is new and the image text has not yet been completed.. I will get this completed as soon as possible.. Talk to me if you feel this takes anything away from using the website..
TruWellbeing assessed the accessibility of TruWellbeing Website by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 3 June 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.