TruWellbeing – Inside out program
|What do you really want||· Taking time out to identify what you want and don’t want in your life.
· Exploring the vision.
· Understanding your values.
|Making the plan||· Building achievable steps to get you to where you want to be.
· Understanding what works for you.
· Setting clear goals and Identify your rewards.
|Motivation||· Identify your push and pull motivation.
· Understanding motivation and how you can make it produce results.
· Re-wiring your brain so you stay committed – keeping momentum.
|Change Process & Obstacles||· Understanding why you don’t accept change, even if you know it’s for the better.
· Making change into habit?
· Learning about your limiting beliefs.
· Recognising and being prepared for obstacles.
|Understanding and managing the inner dialogue?||· Recognising how you talk to yourself i.e. “inner dialogue”.
· Focussing on making your inner voice work for you.
· Tools to squish your inner gremlin so that you’re free to enjoy your life.
· Building self-esteem and confidence
|Long term change
|· Shifting your perspective.
· Viewing things in a different light.
· Changing your mood when it’s not working for you. Tap in to your inner resourcefulness.
|Time Management||· Making time when there doesn’t seem to be any.
· Prioritising your time.
· Learning to delegate.
|Managing your performance||· Getting the best out of yourself and those around you.
· Recognise and build on your strengths
· Minimise or improve your weaknesses.
|Mindfulness and Stress management||· Recognising the signs of unhealthy stress.
· Having tools to help reduce stress in your life.
· Viewing life objectively.
· Overcoming pressure cooker situations.
|Noticing opportunities||· Changing your view of the world.
· How to attract opportunities.
· Noticing when opportunities present themselves.
· Overcoming limiting beliefs.
|The body as a machine.||· What is good health to you?
· Recognise the impact of the physical health on mental health.
· Analysing your body-mind relationship.
|What makes us tick?||· Understanding your personal logical levels.
· Recognising your needs and beliefs.
· Learning to shift your perspective so you become who you want to be.